Woodford County Health Department Immunization Clinic
By appointment only, please call 309-467-3064 to make an appointment.
If you need a copy of immunization records, they may obtained by visiting IDPH Vax Verify (link), checking your electronic health records (example, mychart), or requested by calling our office. If you received the immunizations at another facility, you will need to contact that health care provider to access those records. The Woodford County Health Department may not have records from another health care provider unless you previously shared them with us.
What Vaccines Do I Need?
Click here for a recommended schedule of vaccines for adults.
Immunizations for Adults
The following immunizations are available for adults:
- Hepatitis A - (ages 19 years and older)
- Hepatitis B - (ages 20 years and older)
- High Dose Flu - (ages 65 years and older)
- Influenza - (ages 6 months and older)
- Meningococcal (MCV4) - (ages 11 years and older)
- Meningococcal Group B - (ages 10-25)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) - (ages 12 months and older)
- Pneumonia - (ages 18 and older)
- Shingrix (Shingles) - (ages 50 years and older)
- TDAP - (ages 10 years and older, booster every 10 years & with each pregnancy)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - (ages 12 months and older)
If you have a vaccine need not listed here, please contact us.
For current pricing or accepted insurance plans, click here
.To receive notifications of updated immunizations recommendations or vaccine shortages, click here.
If you are a business or organization wanting to contract an on-site influenza or vaccination clinic, please contact Emily Kelly. Special vaccinations and quantities can be ordered for these partnerships.