Women, Infants, & Children Program (WIC)

Am I Eligible for WIC benefits? Click HERE or call 309-467-3064. 

What is WIC?
WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) is federally funded through the Department of Agriculture. 

  • Breastfeeding Support 
  • WIC is a nutrition education program that provides vouchers of nutritious foods accepted by local vendors. 
  • Internet Education and face to face opportunities to improve diet and health.
 You MAY qualify if you:
  • Live or work in WOODFORD COUNTY 
  • Pregnant 
  • Have a child(ren) under the age of 5
  • Meet the federal income guidelines 
  • Have SNAP or the Medical Card Title 19 

*Please note, SNAP and Medical Card are checked through government authorized websites on the day of appointment.  If these websites are down; we cannot perform the certification service unless paystubs are presented at time of certification. 

CALL 309-467-3064 TODAY to schedule your appointment.

Moving to Woodford County? 
Easy—Call us to set up your appointment or transfer your existing WIC account. 

Current Nondiscrimination Statement for WIC
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.